29 de janeiro de 2018

Various Artists - Burning Up Vol 1 1984



Tony Jay / Alton Ellis Telephone Line
Dennis Brown Black Magic Woman
Gregory Isaacs My Time
Al Campbell Gee Baby
Delroy Wilson All In This Together
Mighty Maytones Madness
John Holt / Augustus Pablo My Desire
Heptones Swept For You Baby
Morwells Swing And Dine
Janet Kay Loving You
Pat Kelly Talk About Love
Linval Thompson If I Follow My Heart
Blackstones True, True, True
Alton Ellis I Love You
Pablo Gad Hard Times
Junior Delgado The Raiders
Leroy Smart Mr. Smart
Barrington Levy Shine Eye Gal
Pablo Moses One People
Augustus Pablo One Way
Yellowman For Your Eyes Only
Al Campbell Going The Wrong Way
Don Carlos Spread Out
Fred Locks Love And Harmony
Little Roy Touch Not My Locks
Michael Prophet Jah Love
Viceroys Yah Ho
Clint Eastwood Dance Cork