12 de abril de 2018

Cornel Campbell - Natty Dread Anthology disc -1 disc -2 2005


Girl Of My Dreams   
Stars
The Gorgon   
Dance In A Greenwich Farm
The Conquering Gorgon   
Gun Court Law   
They Can't Get Me Out   
Natty Dread In A Greenwich Farm    
Press Along Natty Dread
Give me Strength Of Jah   
The Gorgon Is The Ruler   
Stay Down Babylon   
Jah Jah A Go Beat Them   
I'll Mash You Down   
Please Be True   
Whereever I Lay My Hat   
I've Got To Keep On Running
Duke Of Earl   
The Sun   
Whenever You Need Me   
Heading For The Mountain   
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing   
Rasta Come From Jail         
My Sweet Baby   
Got To Tell It To The People    
Malicious World   
I'll Never Let Go   
Press Along Natty    
Fight Against Corruption   
Trick In The Book   
Boxing   
Rope In   
chatty Chatty Too Much    
My Love For You    
Everybody Want Promotion   
Hypocrites    
No Man's Land    
Jah Jah Me No Born Yah    
the Gorgon is Back    
Confusion On The Land    
My Guiding Star    
The Drifter    
Queen Of The Minstrel   
Be True To Me
Hard Headed Israelites [aka Follow Instruction]

DOWNLOAD