25 de julho de 2018

Cynthia Schloss - Ready and Waiting in Memory 2014



Cynthia Schloss - There's a Fire
Cynthia Schloss - Love Forever
Cynthia Schloss - Nightfall
Cynthia Schloss - I Won't Cry
Cynthia Schloss - Hurry to Me
Cynthia Schloss - Words are Impossible
Cynthia Schloss - Red Rose
Cynthia Schloss - Winstona B
Cynthia Schloss - Guava Jelly
Cynthia Schloss - Rhythm of the Blues
Cynthia Schloss - Why Am I Chained to a Memory
Cynthia Schloss - Without My Love
Cynthia Schloss - Money Maker
Cynthia Schloss - Please Bless Our Home
Cynthia Schloss - Give Me Your Love
Cynthia Schloss - I Believe I'm Gonna Love You
Cynthia Schloss - Red Rose - Extended Version
Cynthia Schloss - No Brother No Cry
Cynthia Schloss - Can't Stand the Pain
Cynthia Schloss - Without My Love - Instrumental

Credits

Label : VP


DOWNLOAD