17 de julho de 2018

VA - Let's Go To The Blues - Dancehall For Lovers 1979 - 1985


Let's Go To The Blues - Barry Brown
Don't Make Me Cry - Triston Palma
I'm Living Up - Hugh Griffiths
Nobody's Business - Delroy Wilson
Get Out Of Hand - Neville Mitchell
Whenever You Need Me - Cornell Campbell
I Love You So - Barry Brown
Baby Your Loving - Anthony Johnson
Ready To Learn - Earl Cunningham
Heart Breaker - Triston Palma
I Am Still Waiting - The Tamlins
Why Did You Make Me So Blue - Hugh Griffiths
Can't Get Used To Losing You - Keith Myrie
Your Love Is Real - Barry Brown
Loving You - Anthony Johnson
Give Me Your Love - Tony Tuff
I Love I Love You - Barrington Levy
I Need A Woman - Hugh Griffiths
Get Closer To You Baby - Barry Brown
I Need Somebody - Cornell Campbell
Angela - Michael Palmer
I The First Time - Triston Palma

DOWNLOAD