24 de julho de 2019

Dennis Brown - Riddims 2016


Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Ghetto Girl Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Funny Feeling Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Hold On To What You've Got
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Money in My Pocket Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Have You Ever Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Baby Don't Do It Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - If I Follow My Heart Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Revolution Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Cassandra Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Your Love (Got a Hold on Me) Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - No Man Is an Island Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - How Could I Leave Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Wolves and Leopards Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Sitting and Watching Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Love Has Found Its Way Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Westbound Train Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Should I Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Money in My Pocket Beenie Man Riddim
Sly & Robbie, The Tad's Roots Band - Money in my Pocket Beenie Man