4 de julho de 2020

Boris Gardiner ‎- Reggae Songs Of Love (Plus) 2008



Boris Gardiner ‎- Love Me Tonight
Boris Gardiner ‎- Every Time
Boris Gardiner ‎- A Groovy Kind Of Love
Boris Gardiner - I Beg Your Pardon
Boris Gardiner ‎- Aldilà
Boris Gardiner ‎- I'm Still In Love With You
Boris Gardiner ‎- Attracted To You
Boris Gardiner ‎- I Love Your Eyes
Boris Gardiner ‎- My Destiny
Boris Gardiner ‎- More Than Words Can Say
Boris Gardiner ‎- Happiness
Boris Gardiner ‎- Just As You Are Today
Boris Gardiner ‎- I'm Always Thinking Of You
Boris Gardiner ‎- Moonlight Lover

Credits

Selo : Encore Records
Boris Gardiner

2 comentários:

  1. after downloading realised the songs playing in the album is for everything to me expanded version 1998 by boris like got two songs even singing for 38 minutes each...please do compare it with the samples provided in here and you will see....many blogs always make this mistake
    .. https://www.reggaerecord.com/en/catalog/description.php?code=77659&command=addToCart&buy_key=28445612

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hello. Can you re upload all the Boris Gardiner cds for me please? Many thanks in advance.

    ResponderExcluir