7 de agosto de 2020

Aba Shanti I - Wrath of Jah LP 1996



Aba Shanti I - joseph
Aba Shanti I - mighty aba shanti
Aba Shanti I - zulu warrior
Aba Shanti I - his majestys theme
Aba Shanti I - benjahmen my son
Aba Shanti I - love & unity
Aba Shanti I - earth rocker
Aba Shanti I - free the nation
Aba Shanti I - the wrath of jah
Aba Shanti I - babylon bound to fall
Aba Shanti I - zulu warrior 96 mix
Aba Shanti I - the wrath of jah pt 2

Credits

Arranged By, Producer, Mixed By, Written-By – Aba Shanti*, Blood Shanti, Samari, Shanti Roots (2), The Shanti-Ites
Artwork, Design – The Humble Lion, The Shanti-Ites
Recorded At – Shanti Studios
Produced At – Shanti Studios
Mixed At – Shanti Studios
Mastered At – JTS Studios
Phonographic Copyright (p) – Falasha Recordings
Copyright (c) – Falasha Music
Distributed By – SRD
Distributed By – Fat Shadow
Selo:Falasha Recordings ‎

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário