10 de agosto de 2020

Alton Ellis - Cry Tough 1993



Alton Ellis - Breaking Up
Alton Ellis - Why Birds Follow Spring
Alton Ellis - I Can't Stop Now
Alton Ellis - Ain't That Loving You
Alton Ellis - You Make Me So Happy
Alton Ellis - Remember That Sunday Alternate Take
Alton Ellis - All My Tears Come Rolling
Alton Ellis - Baby I Love You
Alton Ellis - Chatty Chatty People
Alton Ellis - Willow Tree
Alton Ellis - If I Could Rule This World
Alton Ellis - What Does It Take Take Two
Alton Ellis - Cry Tough Take Six
Alton Ellis - Girl I've Got A Date Soul Style
Alton Ellis - Can't Stand It [Extended Mix]
Alton Ellis - I'm Just A Guy (with Phyllis Dillon) Soul Style
Alton Ellis - La La Means I Love You
Alton Ellis - Why Did You Leave Me To Cry (with Phyllis Dillon)
Alton Ellis - The Same Song
Alton Ellis - Black Man, White Man Take Two

Credits

Compiled By – Chris Wilson (2)
Design – Nancy Given
Engineer – Byron Smith, Errol Brown (2)
Liner Notes – Roger Steffens
Producer – Duke Reid*
Phonographic Copyright (p) – Poli-Rhythm, Ltd.
Copyright (c) – Poli-Rhythm, Ltd.
Recorded At – Treasure Isle Recording Studio
Featuring – Phyllis Dillon
Featuring [Uncredited] – U-Roy
Producer – Sonia Pottinger
Selo:Heartbeat Records (2) 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário