14 de novembro de 2020

Danny Dread I - Hit me With Music 1983



Danny Dread I - to be with you
Danny Dread I - hit me with music
Danny Dread I - no girls tonight
Danny Dread I - woke up this morning
Danny Dread I - learn the warerpumpee
Danny Dread I - suppose i was fool
Danny Dread I - senorita
Danny Dread I - pass me by
Danny Dread I - oh jah

Credits

Arranged By – D. Thomas (8)
Backing Band – Roots Radix Band*
Bass – Flabba Holt*, Gibby*
Drums – Carl*, A. Scott*
Horns – D. Frazer*, Chico*, Nambo*
Lead Guitar – Bo Peep*, Dwight*
Liner Notes – Danny Dread I*
Organ – R. Lyn*, Steel*
Percussion – Bongo Herman, Skyjuice*
Piano – Glady*
Producer – Arc Production (Bunny T)*, D. Thomas (8)
Rhythm Guitar – Bingy Bunny
Recorded At – Channel One Recording Studio
Mixed At – Channel One Recording Studio
Distributed By – Jetstar
Distributed By – Absissa
Distributed By – Dynamic Sounds Recording Co. Ltd.
Selo : Absissa 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário