8 de julho de 2022

The Heptones - The Studio One Giants 1999


The Heptones - My World Is Empty
The Heptones - You Don't Know Me
The Heptones - I Do Love You
The Heptones - I Do Love You (version)
The Heptones - I've Trying
The Heptones - I'll Take You Home
The Heptones - What You Gonna Do About It
The Heptones - Which Side Are You
The Heptones - Three Coins In A Fountain
The Heptones - Giving Up On Love
The Heptones - R R Up And Down
The Heptones - Drifting Away
The Heptones - So Long
The Heptones - What It Is
The Heptones - In My Time
The Heptones - Gee Wee
The Heptones - Streets Of Gold
The Heptones - Streets Of Dub (part 2)

Credits

Copyright © – Charm
Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Charm
Marketed By – Jet Star Phonographics
Distributed By – Jetstar
Label:Diamond Line 


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário