11 de julho de 2022

The Techniques - Run Come Celebrate 1993


Love Is Not A Gamble
Queen Majesty
I Am In The Mood For Love
It's You I Love
Festival '68
Day O
My Girl
Traveling Man
Out Of Many
Heart Of Man
I Wish It Would Rain
Bless You
Ol' Man River
I'm So In Love With You
Little Did You Know
My Whole Life Depends On You

Credits

Artwork By [Design By] – Scott Billington
Engineer – Byron Smith
Liner Notes – Roger Steffens
Performer [Backing Bands Include] – The Duke Reid Allstars*, Lyn Taitt And The Jets*, The Baba Brooks Band, Tommy McCook And The Supersonics*
Producer – Duke Reid*
Vocals [Vocalists Include] – Bruce Ruffin, Ernest Wilson, Franklyn White, Frederick Waite*, Johnny (22), Junior Mends*, Lloyd Parks, Marvin Brooks, Pat Kelly, Slim Smith, Winston Riley
Written-By – The Techniques (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 8 to 10, 12, 14 to 16)
Recorded At – Treasure Isle Recording Studio
Label:Heartbeat Records (2) 


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário