27 de agosto de 2022

Winston Hewitt - Greatest Hits Vol. 1 1998


Valley Of Tears
It's Too Late #1
Since I Met You Baby
What Am I Living For
Every Night
I Love You
High School Dance
Do You Ever Feel Like Crying
I'll Always Love You
Do You Remember
I'll Never Forget You
There'S No Love In The World Today
Love Is The Answer
It's Too Late 
I'll Get To You
I'm Not The One To Cry

Credits

Backing Vocals – Fittie*, Gwen Swick, Julie Spence, Winston Hewitt
Bass – Larry (Sticky) Silvera*, Liveen Richards
Brass – Fittie The Saxman*, Garfield Christie, Syl McIntosh
Drums – Ben Bow*, Tony White (12)
Guitar – Douglas Williams (2), Lorenzo Knight
Organ – Herbert Pitters*, George Williams (12), Walford Lewis
Percussion, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Winston Hewitt
Producer, Arranged By, Written-By – Winston Hewitt
Synthesizer – H. Pitters*, Celena, W. Lewis*
Written-By – J. Hunter* (faixas: B4)
Distribuído por – W-H Records
Gravado Em – Great Shakes Studio
Gravado Em – Grange Sound Studios
Selo:W-H Records 


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário