29 de setembro de 2022

Eddy Grant - Greatest Hits 2001


 

I Don't Wanna Dance                
Gimme Hope Jo'anna                 
Electric Avenue                    
Walking On Sunshine                
Do You Feel My Love                
Symphony For Michael Opus 2        
Living On The Front Line           
Front Line Symphony                
I Can't Get Enouh Of You          
Neighbour, Neighbour               
I Love You, Yes I Love You         
It's Our Time                      
Romancing The Stone                
Till I Can't Take Love No More     
War Party                          
Say I Love You 

Credits

Written-By, Performer, Producer – Eddy Grant
Record Company – Time Warner
Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Greenheart Music Ltd.
Copyright © – Greenheart Music Ltd.
Licensed To – Warner Music UK Ltd.
Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
Published By – Greenheart Music Ltd.
Published By – Warner/Chappell
Pressed By – WMME Alsdorf
Label:EastWest 


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário