22 de outubro de 2022

Ridim Force - Nothing But Love Songs 1999


You Think You Broke My Heart    
Tell Me Your Troubles           
Tears on My Pillow              
Magic Wand                      
Dedicated to the One I Love     
Take My Hand                    
Lovers Prayer                   
Lovers Serenade                 
Mr. Success                     
My Love                         
Daddy                           
Sweet Sax                       
Oh Yes I Do                       
Thousand Tear Drops             
Darling You Are The One I Love  
Cherry Pie                      
I Remember The Night I Met You  
Are You Mine                    
How Can I Be Sure               
Beyond the Hills                
Tell Me Darling                 
Heaven Just Know                
Pretty Little Baby              
Behold                          
Behold Continued                
There's Always Sunshine         
Fatman                          
Fatman Continued             

Credits 

Bass – Dego Sensation
Engineer – Fitzroy The Wizzard*
Keyboards – George Agard Dekker*
Other [Selection Of Songs] – Monica
Producer – Sydney Luddy Crooks*
Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar – Gordon*
Saxophone – Lascells James*
Trumpet – Tan Tan*
Recorded At – Remaximum Studios
Label:Pioneer International    


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário