16 de novembro de 2022

Dennis Brown - Rare grooves reggae rhythm & blues 1993


cd1

I Forgot To Be Your Lover       
Always On My Mind               
If You Don't Know Me By Now     
My Girl                         
I'm Your Puppet                 
Let It Be Me                    
Right Here Waiting              
Hooks In Me                     
Starting All Over Again         
Tell It Like It Is              
I'm Going Back                  
Bring It On Home                
                   
cd2

A House Is Not A Home       
Wonderful World             
Just My Imagination         
Another Day In Paradise     
Big John                    
Knock On Wood               
Lonely Girl                 
Never F A Girl              
My Sunshine                 
Skin To Skin                
Dock Of The Bay             
Spanish Harlem 

Credits

Executive Producer – Cavel Elliott
Label:Paradise Records (19) 


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário