10 de janeiro de 2023

Desmond Dekker - The Writing On The Wall 1998



Honour your mother and father   
Madgie                          
Dracula                         
Parents                         
Labour of learning              
Jeserine                        
It was ony a dream              
This woman                      
Mount zion                      
Young generation                
I've got the blues              
Mother pepper                   
Writing on the wall             
Tips of my fingers              
Too much too soon               
My precious love                
Gimme gimme                     
For once in my life             
I believe                       
Peace of mind                   
Cindy                           
You got soul                    
Coomyah                         
That's the way life goes        
Polka dot     

Credits

Label:Trojan Records                   


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário