12 de janeiro de 2023

Hortense Ellis - The Queen Of Rockers 1982


Down The Isle                                                                                         
I Am Devoted To You                                     
I Don't Have A Wooden Heart                             
I May Never See My Baby Again                           
I Only Live To Love You                                 
I'll Get Along Without You                              
Imagination                                                                                            
Stand By Your Man                                                                                     
Unexpected Places                                       
Words Are Impossible                                    
Young Heart Runs Free       

Credits

Design – Jeff Browne (2)
Producer – Bunny Lee
Sello:Imperial Records (10)                             


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário