28 de janeiro de 2023

V.A Trojan Lovers Rock Box Set 3 CDS 2005


Janet Kay - Loving You
Hortence Ellis - Unexpected Places
June Powell - Please, Mr. Please
Cynthia Schloss - Sad Movies [12" Mix featuring U Brown]
marie Pierre - Nothing Gained [From Loving You]
Barbara Jones - This Love Makes Me Happy
Audrey Hall - Heart Of Stone
Doreen Shaeffer - That Wonderful Sound
Paula - Dynamic
Betty Padget - My Eyes Adored You
Elizabeth Archer, Equators - Feel Like Making Love
Susan Cadogan - If
Pam Hall - Perfidia
Angela Stewart - When Love Comes Koncking [12" mix]
TT Ross - I Will
Yvonne sterling - If You Love Me [Let Me Know]
J Sisters - I Can't Geve You Anything [But My Love] [12" Mix]
Freddie McGregor - Lover's Rock
Barry Biggs, Ruddy Thomas - Reflections In My Life
Winston Reedy - Dim The Light
Sugar Minott - Never Too Young
Fil Callender, In Crowd - Getting Cosy [12" Mix]
Errol Dunkley - Peekaboo [12" Mix]
John Holt - You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine
Boris Gardiner - You're Everything To Me
Matumbi - After Tonight
Gregory Isaacs - Next To You
Cornell Campbell - Whenever You Need Me
Honeyboy - You Are Mine [12"Mix]
Pat Kelly - No Love
Delroy Wilson - I'm Still Waiting [12" mix]
Alton Ellis, Tony Sexton - Telephone Love
Jimmy London - A Little Love
Sharon Forrester - Silly Wasn't I [12" mix]
Alton Ellis, Janet Kay - I'm Still In Love With You
Jennifer Day - Together
Marie Peirre - Can't Go Through With Life [12" Mix]
Janette Silvera - I've Never Been To Me
Audrey Hall - I Can Not Wait [No More]
Barbara Jones - The Power Of Love [12" Mix]
Paula Clarke - Skip And Dance
cynthia Schloss - Cha La La, I Need You
June Powell - The Best thing For Me
Hortence Ellis - My Willow Tree
Jenny Taylor - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart
Marcia Griffiths - There's No Me Without You
Dimple Hinds, Marvels - A Lover's Concerto
Pam - About To Lose My Mind
TT Ross - Last Date [With You]
Carol Brown - Just Enough To Keep Me Hanging On [12" Mix]

Credits

Compiled By – Laurence Cane-Honeysett
Liner Notes – Stephen Nye (2)
Selo:Trojan Records – TJETD292
Série:Trojan Records Box Set



 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário