27 de março de 2023

Toby Foyeh - Here I Come 1980


I'm On Fire           
Ore Mi                
Love Coming Our Way   
Disco Woman           
Funky Fuzz            
Time Is Moving On     

Credits

Many thanks to the following people who have helped me during the course of my career: My Father Chief B. Foyeh, My Mum, My brothers, Glen Warren Ghanabam B, Jennings, C. Juselius, Bola Ige, D. Jarosz, Howard University Music Department, Berklee College of Music, Boston, Jake Sollo, B. Abodetin and my final thanks to Almighty God.

P.S. Toby Foyeh is a Film Directing graduate of Howard University, Washington DC and a foundation member of Hugh Masakela's Ojah Band.
Backing Vocals – Claire Nielson (2), Dorothy Patterson, Jenny Eveams*, Morris Michael
Bass Guitar – Greg Straughan
Composed By, Arranged By, Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Guitar [Tenor], Piano, Synth, Percussion, Handclaps, Producer – Toby Foyeh
Congas, Percussion, Handclaps – Mamadi Kamara
Design [Cover] – Peter Okoloba
Drums – Errol Kennedy
Engineer – Marcellus Frank
Guitar [Tenor], Strings, Synth, Percussion, Handclaps, Producer – Jake Sollo
Keyboards – Adrian Reid
Rhythm Guitar – Francois Cuffy
Saxophone – Slim Hobart
Trumpet – Frank Charlton
Gravado Em – Free Range Studios
Gravado Em – Hillside Studio
Gravado Em – The Lodge (3)
Publicado Por – Kamelion Music
Impresso Por – Tabs Press Ikeja
Selo:Taretone


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário