29 de março de 2023

V.A Trojan Lovers Rock Box Set 3 CDs 2005


                                         
CD#1

Dynamic                                           
Feel Like Making Love                             
Heart Of Stone                                    
I Can't Give You Anything (but My Love)(12 Mix)     
I Will                                            
If You Love Me (let Me Know)                      
If                                                
Lovin' You                                        
My Eyes Adored You                                
Nothing Gained (from Loving You)                  
Perfidia                                          
Please, Mr Please                                 
Sad Movies (12 Mix Feat. U Brown)                  
That Wonderful Sound                              
This Love Makes Me Happy                          
Unexpected Places                                 
When Love Comes Knocking (12 Mix)                 

CD#2

A Little Love                              
After Tonight                              
Dim The Light                              
Folder.jpg                                   
Getting Cosy (12 Mix)                      
I'm Still Waiting (12 Mix)                 
Lover's Rock                               
Never Too Young                            
Next To You                                
No Love                                    
Peekaboo (12 Mix)                          
Reflections In My Life                     
Telephone Line                             
Whenever You Need Me                       
You Are Mine (12 Mix)                      
You're Everything To Me                    
You're Never Find Another Love Like Mine   

CD#3

A Lover's Concerto                           
About To Lose My Mind                        
AlbumArtSmall.jpg                            
Can't Go Through With  Life (12 Mix)          
Cha La La, I Need You                        
I Can Not Wait (no More)                     
I'm Still In Love With You                   
I've Never Been To Me                        
Just Enough To Keep Me Hanging On (12 Mix)   
Last Date (with You)                         
My Willow Tree                               
Silly Wasn't I (12 Mix)                      
Skip And Dance                               
Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart          
The Best Thing For Me                        
The Power Of Love (12 Mix)                   
There's No Me Without You                    
Together                                     

Credits

Compiled By – Laurence Cane-Honeysett
Liner Notes – Stephen Nye (2)
Sello:Trojan Records – TJETD292
Serie:Trojan Records Box Set




 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário