19 de abril de 2023

Marvin Gaye - Reggaesta Meets 2012


Intro                                           
What's Going On                                 
Let's Get It On                                 
If I Could Build My Own World                   
It Takes Two                                    
Sexual Healing (Intro)                          
Sexual Healing                                    
I Heard It Through The Gvine                
Stubborn Kind Of Fellow                         
Ain't No Mountain High Enough                   
Ain't That Peculiar                             
I'll Be Doggone                                 
What's The Matter With You Baby                 
Pride And Joy                                   
[Bonus Track] Too Busy Thinking About My Baby   
What's Dubbing On                               
If I Could Dub My Own World                     
It Takes Dub                                    
Ain't No Mountain Dub Enough                    
I Dub It Through The Gvine     

Credits

Marvin Gaye             


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário