26 de abril de 2023

V.A - Doo Wop Jamaican Style 2005


Duke Of Earl                      
Sh Boom (Life Could Be A Dream)   
Come Back My Love                 
Tears On My Pillow                
Oh What A Nite                    
Sincerely                         
Why Do Fools Fall In Love         
The Angels Listened In            
A Thousand Miles Away             
Daddy's Home                      
Love, Love, Love                  
Night Owl                         
Honey Love                        
What'cha Gonna Do                 
Been So Long                      
My Dream                          
The Girl In My Dreams             
This Is My Story                  
The Ten Commadments Of Love       
Sherry                          

Credits

Compiled By – Laurence Cane-Honeysett
Copyright © – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
Label:Castle Pulse   


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário