27 de outubro de 2023

John Holt - Essential Artist Collection - John Holt 2023


Dennis Brown - Wildfire (7 Mix)
John Holt - A Love Like Yours
John Holt - Ali Baba
John Holt - All My Life
John Holt - Anymore
John Holt - Before the Next Teardrop Falls
John Holt - Ghetto Queen
John Holt - Have You Ever Been to Heaven
John Holt - Help Me Make It Through the Night
John Holt - I See Your Face
John Holt - I Wanna Dance (May I Have This Dance)
John Holt - I Want You Closer
John Holt - I'd Love You to Want Me
John Holt - I'll Be Lonely
John Holt - I'll Take a Melody
John Holt - I'm the One to Be Blamed
John Holt - In the Springtime
John Holt - Just the Way You Are
John Holt - Keep It Up
John Holt - Let's Build Our Dreams
John Holt - Let's Get It While It's Hot
John Holt - Looking Back
John Holt - Love So Right
John Holt - Memories By the Score
John Holt - Morning of My Life
John Holt - My Desire
John Holt - My Eyes
John Holt - My Heart Is Gone
John Holt - Pledging My Love
John Holt - Reggae from the Ghetto
John Holt - Riding for a Fall
John Holt - Sister Big Stuff
John Holt - Sometimes
John Holt - Stealing Stealing (Thief In the Night)
John Holt - Stick By Me (And I'll Stick By You)
John Holt - Strange Things
John Holt - Sweetie Come Brush Me
John Holt - Tell Me Why
John Holt - The Further You Look (The Less You See)
John Holt - The Treasure of Love
John Holt - Tide Is High
John Holt - Time and the River
John Holt - Tonight
John Holt - Try a Thing
John Holt - Ungrateful Lady
John Holt - Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
John Holt - What You Gonna Do Now
John Holt - Winter World of Love (It's Cold Outside)
John Holt - You Baby
John Holt - You Will Never Find Another Love Like Mine

Credits

Trojan Essential Artist Collection
28 Classic Tracks By Jamaica’s Most Popular
Balladeer - Including His UK Top Ten Chartbuster
“Help Me Make It Through The Night”
Double Orange Transparent Vinyl
Issued in a three-panel cardboard sleeve.

Sticker on cellophane:
50 classic tracks by Jamaica's most popular balladeer - including his UK top ten chartbuster 'Help Me Make It Through The Night'

Manufactured in Germany.
Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
Copyright © – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
Label: Trojan Records – TJDCD608, BMG 


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário