17 de novembro de 2023

Iyke Peters - The Woman I Love 1980


Woman I love              
I am still in love        
Forgive me                
My way                    
Where are you             
The truth (is bitter)     
Lost love               
Forward forever         

Credits

Backing Vocals – Neii Patterson*
Bass Guitar – Marshall Udo Oru*
Bass Guitar, Lead Guitar, Producer – Charles Effi Duke*
Co-producer – Alex Tony O.*
Drums – Ifeanyi Akpati*
Engineer [Mixing] – Segun Kolawole
Engineer [Recording & Mixing] – John Malife
Engineer [Recording] – Martins Ikebuaku*
Executive-Producer – S.C. Anochie
Guitar [Tenor] – Kenneth Okabue*
Keyboards – Sunny Enang*
Photography By – Miss Shella Aphlon, London*
Rhythm Guitar – Roberto (Robert James)*
Written-By, Arranged By, Vocals – Iyke Peters
Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Anochie
Impresso Por – Record Manufacturers Nigeria Ltd. [R.M.N.L.]
Selo: Anodisc Records 


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário