21 de novembro de 2023

V.A Striker Lee Presents the Best of Lovers Rock v1 2023


Since I Met You Baby                      
You Are Everything                        
My Desire                                 
That Wonderful Sound                      
I Remember                                
I'll Never Believe In You                 
Only a Fool Breaks His Own Heart          
What Am I Living For                      
We Will Be Lovers                         
Our Anniversary                           
Girl of My Dreams                         
Behold                                    
Something on My Mind                      
Midnight                                  
She Wears My Ring                         
My Way                                    
Ain't No Love                             
I Just Want To Stay Here and Love You     
Funny Forgotten Familiar Feeling          

Credits

Various artits


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário