7 de dezembro de 2023

V.A - Trojan Lovers Box Set CD2 1999


Slim Smith - Turning Point (Where Do I Turn)    
David Issacs - Til I Can't Take It Anymore      
Gaylads - My Jamaican Girl                     
Joe Smith - I'm So Proud                        
Sharon Forrester - Silly Wasn't I               
Larry Marshall - Please Stay                  
Al Brown - Here I Am Baby                       
Horace Andy - Riding For A Fall                 
Toots & The Maytals - It Must Be True Love      
Beltones - No More Heartache                  
Silvertones - That's When It Hurts              
Keith & Tex - Tonight                           
Bob Andy - One Woman                            
Cornell Campbell - Never Found A Girl           
Paragons - Left With A Broken Heart             
Susan Cadogan - Fever                           

Credits

Selo: Trojan Records – TRBCD 005
Série: Trojan Records Box Set                                           
                                          


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário