8 de dezembro de 2023

Al Campbell - Loving Moods Of Al Campbell 1978 **


Breaking Up (1)              
Clean Hand (1)               
I Love You So (1)            
I Need You (1)               
Pick Up Your Telephone (1)   
Build My World (1)           
I'll Make You Satisfied (1)  
Stop The War (1)             
Ain't That Loving You (1)           

Credits

Bass – Family Man*
Drums – Santa Davis*, Sly Dunbar
Lead Guitar – Chinna*, Tony Chin
Organ, Piano – Gladdy Anderson*, Johnny Clarke, Pablove Black*
Producer – Al Campbell
Rhythm Guitar – Willie Lindo
Saxophone – Ossie Scott
Vocals – Al Campbell
Record Company – Ital Records Ltd.
Recorded At – King Tubby's Studio
Recorded At – Harry J's Recording Studio
Label: I.T. Music Force                      
                          
ACERVO


 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário