27 de fevereiro de 2024

Time Unlimited - Devil's Angels 1984


SittingAllNightOrvilSmith
LiveUprightDonovanJoseph
LiveUprightDonovanJoseph
KnowFariOrvilSmith
IWouldLikeToKnowHugoBlackwood
PaveTheWayDonovanJoseph
AfricanWomanDonovanJoseph
OneStepHugoBlackwood

Credits

Note on year of release. According to an interview with member Hugo Blackwood (done by Peter I at Reggae-Vibes.com) the album was recorded in mid 80's but released in late 2002.
"... that album was release late 2002, the Time Unlimited album, name ‘Devil’s Angel’, it release late 2002. ‘Cos is my mother bring my album up for me, they give my mother the album to bring up. Is when I get it, I realised, yunno."

According to back of sleeve the recordings are from 1984.
Bass – Christopher Meridith*
Drums – Benbow, Willburn Cole*
Engineer – Cris Daley*
Guitar – Frazal Prendergast*
Keyboards – Tony "Asher" Brissette*
Percussion – Harry "T" Powell*
Producer – Anthony "Moses" Solomon, Audley "Jah Dean" Henry*
Saxophone – Dean Fraser
Recorded At – Aquarius Studio
Mixed At – Aquarius Studio
Printed By – Solo-Graphic Printers Ltd.
Distributed By – Tuff Gong International
Label: Live Wire (4) 



 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário