1 de agosto de 2024

Barrington levy - Divine 1991


01 - Too Experienced
02 - Silver Words
03 - Dance Hall Rock
04 - Foundation
05 - Bless My Eyes
06 - Deep In The Dark
07 - Sweet Reggae Music
08 - Here I Come
09 - Darling I Need Your Loving
10 - Living Dangerously
11 - Don't Throw It All Away
12 - Looking My Love
13 - My Time
14 - Dance Hall Rock (Full Length Vocal)

Credits

Recorded an mixed at Easy Street, Mixing Lab, Music Works, Pacific, Penthouse, A Class, Beethoven, Digital B Studios
Co-producer – Barrington Levy, Bubblers*
Design – David Crow & Son
Engineer – Digital Bobby*, Gussy P.*, Joe Richards, Nick Hopkins, Paul Palmer, Steven Stanley, Stumpy (2)
Photography By [Portrait] – Adrian Boot
Producer – Paul Love
Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Island Records Ltd.
Copyright © – Island Records Ltd.

Label: Mango 



 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário