5 de agosto de 2024

I Roy vs. Prince Jazbo Tommy McCook And The Agrovators - Step Forward Youth 1975


A1 - Straight To I Roy Head - Prince Jazzbo
A2 - I Bust It In The Name Of Jah - Prince Jazzbo
A3 - Mr Benwood Dick - I Roy
A4 - Straight To Prince Jazzbo Head - I Roy
A5 - The Duke - I Roy
A6 - Wood And Stone - Prince Jazzbo
B1 - Rock By Sir Dee Scorcher - Tommy McCook & The Aggrovators
B2 - Denham Town Dub - The Aggrovators
B3 - Jah Dub - The Aggrovators
B4 - Dub Incorporated - Tommy McCook & The Aggrovators
B5 - Version Satellite - The Aggrovators
B6 - Duke Of The Road - The Aggrovators
Rickyroots Rip 16.08.04
Side B titles are renamed in accordance with I-Self's excellent rip. (2)

Credits

The tracks on side B are the instrumentals and dubs of the A-side tracks. I-Roy is spelt "I.Roy" and "I Roy", and Jazzbo is spelt "Jazbo" and "Jazzboe" at different points on the sleeve and label.
Arranged By – Bunny Lee
Composed By – I Roy* (tracks: A1 to A6), Prince Jazzboe* (tracks: A1 to A6), The Agrovators* (tracks: B1 to B6), Tommy McCook (tracks: B1 to B6)
Liner Notes – Gene Rondo
Producer – Bunny Lee
Sleeve [Design] – Karl Finn
Distributed By – Third World Recording Co. Ltd.
Published By – Third World Music
Printed By – Senol Printing Ltd.
Pressed By – Orlake Records
Label: Live And Love



 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário