10 de setembro de 2024

V.A The Joe Gibbs DJ Albums Collection 1977-1980 2023


Artwork
Ranking Joe - Pork In The Corner
Trinity - Song Of The Midnight Hour
Ranking Joe - Sister Pam
Trinity - Queen Majesty
Ranking Joe - Jump The Fence
Trinity - Render Your Heart
Ranking Joe - Rock It On
Trinity - John Saw Them Coming
Ranking Joe - Something On My Mind
Trinity - Strickly Cash
Ranking Joe - Natty Superstar
Trinity - Rasta Dub
Ranking Joe - Physical Fitness
Trinity - Kingston Two Rock
Ranking Joe - See A Girls Face
Trinity - Mr. Bassie
Ranking Joe - Leave Fi Me Gal Arlene
Trinity - Three Piece Suit
Prince Mohammed - Money Man The Gal Want
Trinity - Mohammed Ali
Prince Far I - Rain A Fall
Prince Mohammed - Tom Tom
Prince Far I - Big Fight
Prince Mohammed - Forty Leg (Dread)
Prince Far I - You And I Love And Not Another
Prince Mohammed - Some Like It Hot
Prince Far I - Young Generation
Prince Mohammed - Harbour View Rock
Prince Far I - Shine Eye Girl
Prince Mohammed - Sip-Sail Sail Fast
Prince Far I - Boz Rock
Prince Mohammed - Step Out Of Babylon
Prince Far I - Show Me Mine Enemy
Prince Mohammed - Holligan Stop Awhile
Prince Far I - Shadow
Prince Mohammed - Bubbling Love
Prince Far I - Deck Of Cards
Prince Mohammed - The Capitols
Prince Far I - Heavy Manners
Prince Mohammed - Cool Runnings
Prince Far I - Heavy Manners (Reprise)
Prince Mohammed - Give I Power
Prince Far I - Zion Call
Prince Mohammed - One Time Daughter

Credits

Bass – Lloyd 'Sparks' Parks*, Robert 'Robbie' Shakespeare*
Clavinet, Synthesizer – Clive 'Azul' Hunt*
Compiled By – Laurence Cane-Honeysett
Design – Paul Bevoir
Drums – Devon Richardson, Leroy 'Horse Mouth' Wallace*, Lowell 'Sly' Dunbar*, Michael 'Mikey Boo' Richards*, Neville Grant
Engineer, Mixed By – Errol Thompson, Joe Gibbs
Guitar – Winston 'Bo Peep' Bowen*, Eric 'Bingy Bunny' Lamont*, Willie Lindo
Keyboards – Errol 'Tarzan' Nelson*, Franklyn "Bubbler" Waul, Harold Butler, Winston 'Brubeck' Wright*
Liner Notes – Harry Hacks
Mastered By – Andy Pearce
Percussion – Franklyn "Bubbler" Waul, Ruddy 'Flick Wilson' Thomas*, Uzziah 'Cool Stick'/'Sticky' Thompson*
Piano – Errol 'Tarzan' Nelson*, Franklyn "Bubbler" Waul
Producer, Arranged By – Errol Thompson, Joe Gibbs
Saxophone – Cedric 'I'm' Brooks*, Dean 'Youth Sax' Fraser*, Herman 'Seventh' Marquis*, Tommy McCook
Trombone – Ronald "Nambo" Robinson, Vincent 'Don D Junior'/'Trommie' Gordon*
Trumpet – Arnold 'Willie' Breakenridge*, Bobby Ellis, David Madden, Junior "Chico" Chin
Phonographic Copyright ℗ – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
Licensed Through – BMG Rights Management (UK) Limited
Copyright © – Doctor Bird Records
Record Company – Cherry Red Records (2)
Produced At – Joe Gibbs Studio
Marketed By – Cherry Red Records (2)
Distributed By – Cherry Red Records (2)
Published By – Copyright Control
Published By – Lime Tree Lane Publishing
Published By – Jack Russell Music Ltd.
Published By – Beatback Ltd.
Published By – Greensleeves Publishing Ltd.
Published By – Kassner Associated Publishers Ltd.
Published By – George Nooks Music Publishing
Published By – Dennis Emmanuel Brown Music
Label: Doctor Bird 





 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário