28 de setembro de 2024

V.A Studio One Archives Vol. 20


Psychedelic Rock - Soul Vendors
I'm Free - Gaylads, The
Sufferation - Trevor Clarke
Hi Jack - Mittoo, Jackie
Sure Shot - Mittoo, Jackie
The Battle - Octaves
Ride Me Donkey - Dobby Dobson
Ride Me Donkey Version - Sound Dimension
Seems I'm Losing You - Dobby Dobson
Losing You Version - Sound Dimension
High School Dance - Freddie Mckay
High School Version - Freddie Mckay
I'm Still Around - Irvin Brown
Run Come - Irvin Brown
Today - Irvin Brown
Young, Gifted And Black Version - Sound Dimension
Fun It Up - Tony & Howie
Fun Version - Tony & Howie
Way Back Home - Soul Defenders
Stand For Your Right - Soul Rebels
Apples - Prince Garthie
Ten Years Ago - Officials
Reggae Feet - Lloyd Williams
All I Can Say Is Goodbye - Dobby Dobson
All I Can Say Is Goodbye Version - JC & The Roots

Credits

various artists



 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário