22 de outubro de 2024

V.A Merritone Rock Steady 3- Bang Bang Rock Steady 1966-1968


Tomorrow's Children - Bang Bang Rock Steady
The Renegades - Mr. Hops
Hopeton Lewis - Everybody Rocking
Lynn Taitt & The Jets - Why Am I Treated so Bad
Hopeton Lewis - Cool Collie
Henry Buckley - With a Girl Like You
The Paragons - We Were Meant to Be
Joe Higgs - You Hurt My Soul
Henry Buckley - Thank You Girl
The Ethiopians - We Gonna Be Free
Eddie Perkins - I'm Coming Home
Lynn Taitt & The Jets - Rocking Mood
The Tartans - Rockin' Chair
Henry Buckley - Take Me Back
Merritone Singers - Rude Boy a Wail  (Take 1)
The Tartans - It's Not Right
Lester Sterling - Check Point Charlie
Henry Buckley - You Never Could Be True
Henry Buckley - I'd Like to Know
Roland Alphonso - How Soon  (Take 2)
The Paragons - We Were Meant to Be  (Acappella Mix)
Eddie Perkins - I'm Coming Home  (Acappella)

Credits

various artists



 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário